Not just a cross tie anymore..
CoilTie takes the hazardous sag and droop out of old fashioned cross ties and front ties in the aisle, washstall, trailer, picket line or anywhere you tie your horse. CoilTie's don't drag in the water or get underfoot; ending wet - chewed ropes that get weaker as they get older. CoilTie ends the worry and hazard when you tie your horse outside a trailer at a show or on a picket line. It stretches and retracts to follow the horses head, allowing the freedom to eat and drink off the ground without stepping on a sagging rope.
Designed so that it will not trap your horse, CoilTie is repairable. So many great uses for such a little thing: CoilTie's are great for hanging toys in the stall, holding your dog or keeping track of kids at shows. Endurance riders use them for "tailing" and for an always handy lead that never drags on the ground.
Designed with your horses safety first!
Things your cross tie should not do!
• Hang your horse.
• Pullout the barn wall if they panic.
• Sling-shot your horse out the barn door.
• Get so disgusting you don't want to have to touch it to throw it out.
• Surprise your young horse when all of a sudden it doesn't give.
• Teach them exactly how quick they have to snap their head to undo the "panic snap" or Velcro.
• Tangle your horse when used as a front tie on a picket line.
Things your cross tie should do.
• Come apart in a full panic situation.
• Teach your young horse to stand quietly.
• Stay out of your way.
• Follow your horses head so they can't use your crosstie as a pacifier.
• Follow your horses head up and down when used on a picket line.
Recommended by breeders, veterinarians and farriers!
"These cross ties also prevent clutter in the aisle ways - when the little kids (big ones sometimes too!) forget to clip the cross ties to the side after using them;
they don't hang down and cause a hazard."
#604 Shorty (3.5' ft long)
Heavy-duty solid bronze snap. Shorter black coil with a universal loop for easy hanging.
604-A Coil Tie-Shorty 13.50 each
604-C Six or more 11.55 each
#605 Standard (7.5' ft long)
Heavy-duty solid bronze snap. Longer black coil with a universal loop for easy hanging.
605-A Coil Tie-Standard 15.95 each
605-C Six or more 13.80 each